New Year, new updates, new everything.
We first launched The Annals of Cardiology newsletter back in August of 2017, and since then, we’ve grown quite a bit faster than anticipated.
So, over the break, we took the time to make some key updates to make your experience with us just a little better.
Here’s what to expect from us in 2018:
- The awesome new ShaneMarshallMD.com archives newsletters as soon as they are released, has some online-exclusive articles and is our new ‘hub’ for our growing curious community.
- The good ol’ Annals of Cardiology newsletters that you’ve grown to love are now released twice a month, on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- Additional mini-newsletters that we’ve delicately named ‘Newslets’, are released once or twice a month to keep you up-to-date, answer common questions or test new ideas.
- The Annals of Cardiology YouTube Channel will periodically release ‘educational’ videos throughout the year.
- For Official Updates in concern to ShaneMarshallMD.com or The Annals of Cardiology newsletter, please visit us on Twitter.
We cannot thank you enough for your continued support. This community has grown into so much more than we could have ever imagined.
New and improved,
If you have any questions or experiencing any issues with our new system, we encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience. You can reach Dr. Marshall directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.