Welcome to ShaneMarshallMD.com!
Well, you finally made it. About time!
To make your time here a little easier, we recommend using this list to help you start navigating our website.
- To start off, we encourage everyone to read Dr. Shane Marshall’s message to our newest readers in The Doctor’s Note.
- If you feel that you’ve gotten to know us a little better, we suggest you read one or two of our newsletters. You can find all of our newsletters, old and new, in The Newsletter Archive.
- If you like what you see, we recommend you at least test us out and join our community. You can easily do this by filling out one of the fields above or below with your email address. A few minutes after submitting your email address, you will get a confirmation email in your inbox.
- Now that you’ve joined our community, there a lot of other things to explore on ShaneMarshallMD.com. We recommend doing a bit of browsing, but to help you out, we suggest reading our Favorite Books, exploring more issues of The Annals of Cardiology and donating to the Charities to Support. Later this year, our YouTube Channel will provide another exciting way to learn.
- To make sure you receive all Official Updates regarding ShaneMarshall.com and The Annals of Cardiology, please follow Dr. Marshall on Twitter. Don’t have a Twitter profile yet? Don’t worry, its easy to set up. Just click this link and follow the on-screen instructions to set it up.
- Sit back, grab a low-fat snack and enjoy!
To know what else you can expect from us in 2018, please read our New Year’s message – We’re Back!
Hope this helped!